Education & EmployersCareer Highlights
Buzzle Software Solutions – 2009 to 2010
In the capacity of Writer:
• Wrote articles on SEO-generated titles falling into a diverse range of topics, namely finance, economics, home and lifestyle, health and fitness, etc.
• Wrote daily news articles of international interest.
In the capacity of Editor:
• Handled a team of 3 to 5 writers (team change per month) and facilitated the achievement of their monthly targets.
• Edited, proofread and checked for factual and grammatical errors of all articles submitted to me by my writers.
Ski USA Inc – November 2010 to May 2013
In the capacity of a Writer:
• Ghostwriting articles for websites such as ‘Find Me an Advisor’, ‘Advanced Medical Systems’. ‘Ravine Hotel, Panchgani’, ‘Luxebutik Web Store’, ‘LaPeches Lingerie’, ‘Nobledrugstore, Easterndrugs, Superdrugsaver, Emedoutlet, Vertical Pharmacy and other online pharmacies.
In the capacity of an Editor:
• Managing a team of 5 to 6 writers and assigning work to them based on individual strengths.
• Editing and approving articles written by my team of writers.
• Hiring and retrenchment of writers.
B2B YellowPages Inc. – June 2013 to Present
In the capacity of a Freelance Editor:
• Editing, proofreading and checking for factual and grammatical errors of all listings submitted.
• Verification of address and site legitimacy.
• Final quality checks and approval of listings.
Writing Samples (Published With Name)
• The Richest
• Personal Blog
• Thousand Wonders
Website Content Samples:
Ravine Hotel Website
Paarami Business Solutions Website
CFA Charter - Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University
Master of Business Administration (Marketing) – ICFAI University
Diploma in Business Finance - Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University
Bachelor Degree in Commerce (Economics and Finance) - University of Kwa Zulu Natal, South Africa
SEO, Social Media and Analytics Modules in Internet Marketing Fundamentals – Market Motive
Social Media Practitioner Training & SEO Practitioner Training – Market Motive